SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project of the week is.....For the Bird or Armadillo Challenge!

Hello everyone...Omgoodness, I was so excited to visit all of your blogs and leave comments on each and everyone of your creations....You guys did such a fantastic job...I wish I had a Blinkie for every single project they were so different and creative...After much consideration I decided to choose this Circle card by Adrian over at BY ADRIAN 4 U . The colors pink, red and white Popped...I loved the Armadillo Sportin his Valentine Gear..Cute, Cute...So congrats! Please email me at skianorman@comcast.net for your Blinkie....Thanks again all..We had a lot of great projects this week...Please continue to share your talent with us....A new Blinkie is up for grabs every week:) Have a safe, and warm week...Krista

4 comments :

  1. all the entries were fun and fantastic.. i too really favored this one congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAbulous card, Adrian! and wonderful entries by all this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I love that card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute card Krista ! Very clever how you did your armadillo with the embossing ! Very VALENTINE'S DAY !!!

    ReplyDelete