SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A new contest - {ippity} stamps

Hello everyone! This is Heather and I have a fun announcement to make!!

Heather Flaherty from {ippity} stamps is hosting us this week!! If you're not familiar with {ippity} stamps, here is some information on them:

{ippity} Stamps is a new line of stamps created by Unity Stamp Company that is only sold through individuals such as myself – we are called {ippity} Chicks! I have been an {ippity} Chick since March of 2010.

The stamps are high quality, deeply etched red rubber mounted on cling foam. They can be used with any acrylic stamping block or with the {ippity} stamping block available for purchase.

On my Blog you can view the full line of {ippity} stamps via Catalog, you can also check what the DT has been up to with the New Releases!

Sooo, this is what we're going to do. We're going to have a little contest that will run for one week. At the end of the week, we'll choose a winner and Heather will send the winner this stamp set:


All you need to do is make a creation with your Cricut. BUT, you also have to use a stamp somewhere on your project. Link us up using Linky below. Don't forget...you have to use a stamp. This doesn't sound much like a challenge....hmmmm...I know...you have to ALSO use the color RED in your project.

So, that's it. Make us a project using your Cricut, a stamp and have the color red somewhere. Link us up using Linky below. You have one week. We'll pick a winner over the next weekend.

Please submit only new projects for this contest.

Get to work!! :)

6 comments :

  1. omgosh!!! I forgot the red part =0( can you remove my card so I can upload a new one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had fun creating my first easel card with the requirements of this challenge: create with Cricut (basket is from Doodelcharms), s stamp (Hero Arts happy birthday stamp on red/white checkered paper) & have color red (red Stickles on cupcake cherry & red/white checkered paper).
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's OK I uploaded on this contest...I do have stamping AND red!!! But, that was by accident!!! My intent was to upload my card on the PIE cut, but I see that closed already!!!! I thought I had a little longer!!! LOL! Thx for helping me get my inspiration going!!!!! I luv my Cricut(s)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun challenge. As you can see I have lots of red on my card and a little stamping too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work personalized gifts

    ReplyDelete