SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 15, 2011

HERITAGE CURLY TREE WINNER!

Good evening
Well all I have to say is that I loved everyone's tree creations and it was so hard to pick a favourite! Thank you all so much for joining in the challenge with us.
My winner for the challenge is Sharon who's blog is here and she created the cutest Halloween card!



Congratulations Sharon your card is fabulous! Please email me at juile.huxter@ntlworld.com so I can send you your winner blinkie for your blog!
Juliex

7 comments :

  1. Thank you so very much!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out so cute I love the ghosts.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sharon this is a lovely card.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo Sharon! Just LOVE your card. A huge congrats. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations it is a gorgeous card!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete