SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

POW---VULTURE

hello to all to this week
POW
(Project of the Week)

time has come for me to choose a project made with the image i chose. the image was a vulture from the cricut cartridge happy hauntings. two weeks+ already passed by and today  
from 
will know her project was my favorite because all the love i felt she had for mr. v. i felt it and she wins. Thank you miss jayne. you can email me so i can send you the BBTB badge. you can proudly show it off in your awesome blog.
CONGRATULATIONS again!

  here is the winning project
MR. V- the 2nd 

thank you to all who participated and i hope you now love ugly birds too...because beauty is in the inside....
you know that, right?-- lol

take care and have a great week!

4 comments :

  1. What a terrific card! I just found this site and I will have to follow it now. thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Congrats Jayne and thanks for sharing your truly Ugly....oops I mean, spooky Mr V!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratultions, Jayne! What a fabulous creation. xxD

    ReplyDelete