SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 27, 2012

Any Cartridge Monogram Challenge

Happy Monday, it's Donna here again with a really simple challenge in which everyone can participate. I decided upon a Monogram Challenge this week using any cartridge. Monograms make such a personal statement and are so versatile. They are perfect for invitations, sending a thank you, or just dropping a line. They can be formal or fun and make fabulous gifts, so let's see those monograms. We're also just thrilled with the fab entries to our Boots challenge and remind you you still have another week for that one as well. Thanks for following our rules.

I also must apologize again to our followers and thank you for being persistant about the word verification comment on BBTB2. We're happy to say we've corrected the problem and are quite embarrassed that we never actually went into the Settings/Comment area thinking that if we didn't see WV, no one did. OOOps! Our bad! All fixed! Hope you all do the same. :D








Carole Lowe Beath - Cindy Loo





shelly bobrowski~basecamp






Julia Moss - Storybook





Mona- Tie the Knot





Melissa Kirwan - Sophisticated





Theresa Kelly - Sophisticated "Thank You"





T for Tilda-Penny Shuberg





Jeri-Cindy Loo




Susan Edwards - Letter Envy




Lori Warner- Storybook


10 comments :

  1. Thanks for the fun Challenge.
    Love all the DT projects.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge. Now I know how I'm going to do my sister's anniversary card. Thanks for the inspiration. Love all the DT projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so hope I get to enter this challenge this week..love the dteam work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are fabulous projects! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The design team really had wonderful creations. I've entered one myself but I've got a million ideas running through my head on this one. I might have to enter a second one. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. The design team did a wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful monogrammed DT creations. Was afraid to use Fonts when I first bought my Cricut because the letters would tear but have since learned how to make them.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous DT projects.Just the inspiration I needed..hope to play along.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this challenge!

    ReplyDelete