SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 9, 2012

Boots Challenge

Hi..it's me, Carole... and as hostess of the boots challenge at BBTB2, it's my joy to name the winner of our challenge. As always it was difficult to narrow down to one because each and every card and project was just wonderful. We are so pleased when we have such wonderful visitors to come and participate in our challenges. Congratulations to Scrapping Girl at Cricut Crazy Scrapper. I really enjoyed the cute little spring blocks and I loved her idea to frame this for her foyer. Scrapping Girl, please email me at crayola58@gmail.com and I will send the blinkie to you right away.
Thanks to everyone who participated. We really appreciate each of you.



5 comments :

  1. Such a darling home decor project. Congrats to you! xxd

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute,, congrats
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute.. Congrats on winning..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my project! I'll be emailing you shortly. This was one of those projects that sort of popped into my head one night and turned out just like I imagined it! (they don't always-lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular article, it has almost everything I needed to find. Thank you for putting the effort and time to write it. Please continue posting. Next time even more exciting stuff.

    kendi of website design philippines

    ReplyDelete