SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 23, 2012

Bumblebee or Ladybug Challenge

Welcome to BBTB2 challenge for this week. This is Krista Norman and I am your host. I asked the ladies to do a project using a bumblebee or a ladybug using any cart. I can't believe it is already Spring and these cute little bugs are flying around again.  I love new beginnings and the fresh air that Spring brings. Please join us this week in creating your own project, we love to see what you all come up with for a chance to have your creation picked for Project of the Week. Cheers....

Krista J. Norman Create a Critter


Carol Lowe Beath - Doodlcharms



Julia Moss - Give a Hoot



Jeri-Doodleharms


Melissa Kirwan - Paisley




Donna Mundinger - Give a Hoot




Penny Shuberg-Walk In My Garden



Lori Warner - Create-a-Critter

15 comments :

  1. Adorable projects!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, what talented ladies I share creations with.... these are all darling.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super inspiration from the design team thanks for the fun challenge.
    I found a cut that I have never used.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all the cute bug projects! I might have to make one now. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job DT!!! Fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable DT projects! Great job ladies. :)

    I love that I can play along this week... it feels like forever! :)

    Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have most of these carts and have never made anything close to the talent here. Love them all. I really want Create a Critter so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABULOUS projects by the DT! I LOVE any bee or ladybug, so I had lots of fun with this challenge! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge:) Thanks!
    sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creations from DT.Thank you for the fun challenge.I get to use old carts that i really never get to use.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovin' all the bees and lady bugs! :)

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This has been fun, thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete