SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, April 14, 2012

CINDY LOO FLOURISH WINNER

Good morning
Thank you all so much for participating in the flourish challenge, I so enjoyed looking at all your wonderful creations adorned with beautiful flourishes and it was so hard to pick a winner as each and every one was gorgeous!
My winner for the challenge is Maureen from Mo's Addiction who made this beautiful card to send to her friend that she hasn't seen for 8 years. 


I love the colours together and the beautiful bold flourishes that frame your hello to your friend. I'm sure she will love this card as much as I do!
Congratulations Maureen on a fabulous card and if you email me at juile.huxter@ntlworld.com I will send you your BBTB2 winner blinkie
Thanks again to all of you and look forward to seeing more wonderful creations from everyone in our future challenges!
Juliex

4 comments :

  1. what a wonderful way to re-connect, wonderful colors. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo Mo! A huge congrats! Love your card and I"m sure your friend will be thrilled. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats to Mo for her win.... What a wonderful card for a wonderful reason..
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Thanks sooo much!! She will get a kick out of knowing "HER" card won. lol

    ReplyDelete