SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Welcome Baby Challenge

Hello again, Caroline here for the Welcome Baby Challenge.  No one told me how hard it would be to pick a winner!  I wish I could give everyone a blinkie.  All the entries were fabulous and I know how much effort goes into each project.  The blinkie goes to: #6  Diana.  I love the design of the card and all the the cute images.   I want to thank each of you for participating in the challenge. 






Congratulations Diana!!!

signature

10 comments :

  1. Loved this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Diana! This is an adorable card.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to my twin!!! Way to go Diana, your card was so awesome and such cuteness and will be the perfect baby card for some new parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Diana,fab card.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Diana!!! Fantastic card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Diana.... such a cute cute card.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card, hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoot!!!! Whoot!!!
    Thank you ladies --- I am honored. send me the blinkie I will proudly display it

    DL.ART at sbc global dot net

    YOu gals rock

    ReplyDelete