SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 22, 2013

WINNER MOON AND STARS CHALLENGE

Hello everyone
Julie here popping in to let you know the winner of our Moon and Stars challenge. I was totally bowled over by all of your fabulous projects and cards but I could choose only one and my winner is Sharon from Crafty little Owls
 
Take a look at Sharon's beautiful card!
 
 
 
Congratulations Sharon I love your card and yes I was singing 'Fly Me to the Moon'  all day!!
Please email me at juile.huxter@ntlworld.com and I will send you your winner  blinkie for your blog!
Thanks again to everyone for supporting BBTB2!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
signature

4 comments :

  1. Congratulations Sharon! Your card is so very pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sharon, winning the Moon and Stars Challenge. You made such an awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sharon, your card was awesome!

    ReplyDelete