SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Winner!!! Birthday Card with a Number

It is Caroline here with the winner of the" Birthday Card with a Number" challenge.  I want to thank everyone who participated and my design sisters who did such an awesome job.  I loved everyone's take on the challenge and think all the cards were just amazing!!  With no further adieu... the winner is:  Tina H from the Scrappin Rabbit.  Your card is so adorable!  I love the cute little pandas and the folding box that opened with all the surprises inside.  Tina, please email me at cscranton54@gmail.com to get your blinkie.  Congratulations!!!


signature

2 comments :

  1. Congratulations Tina! Love your box card! Fabulous idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations this is a wonderful design!!!

    ReplyDelete