SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas Wildlife Challenge

Hello everyone. This is Lynn from My Cards 'n Stuff introducing this week's theme, Christmas Wildlife

I don't know if growing up in Wyoming led to a love of wildlife images at Christmas, but most of my Christmas items tend to be animal centered. Cricut has so many wonderful Christmas and winter themed animal images available that it's really hard to choose. I went with the polar bear from A Quilted Christmas for my project today. Ok, this is one project. I couldn't stop, there are 2 more on my blog.

The challenge this week is to create a project with a Cricut cut of an animal or bird that can be associated with Christmas (or winter if you do not celebrate).  Check out the wonderful projects the design team has created, and don't forget to link your project below.  I know everyone is getting really busy, but take a few minutes to enjoy some crafting time and join us!


Lynn - A Quilted Christmas, Winter Wonderland




Melanie - Winter Frolic





Michelle - Artbooking



Susan - Cindy Loo, Photo Props, and Winter and Ivy




Laurie - Artistry, When It's Cold Outside, and Christmas




Caroline - Quilted Christmas




Emily - Create A Critter 2




Maureen - Hello Kitty, Winter Frolic




L.B. - Christmas Cheer



   
   

1 comment :

  1. raccoon removal toronto A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete