SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 8, 2016

Hot Stuff Coffee/Tea Challenge

Hello everyone!  Happy Monday!  This Marti from Pezadoodle Designs and I am hosting my first BBTB challenge since joining the team.  Everyone who knows me knows of my extreme love need for coffee - all hours of the day!  My personal motto goes something like this:




So of course my first challenge here just HAD to be coffee (or tea).  I love anything and everything coffee/tea themed and would love to see YOUR projects!  Here is mine along with the rest of the great projects from the team to inspire you!  

Marti - Wall Decor & More, Cricut Alphabet



Caroline - Art Philosophy, Kate's ABC's




Michelle - Lyrical Letters




Lynn - Love you a Latte, From My Kitchen




L.B. - A Child's Year & Art Philosophy




Laurie - Flower Market




Susan - City Buildings, Love You A Latte


   
   


SaveSave

Post a Comment