SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 18, 2016

Project of the Week Winner: Nature Calls

I see orange, I see brown, I see all the fall colors.   Isn't the color palate for fall great for papercrafters?  I loved seeing the creations our followers used for the Nature Calls - Use a Cricut cut of something found in nature related to Christmas or Thanksgiving.   The winner I selected is Sunshine Honey Bee and her big-eyed-owl tag. It's great for a present adornment or place setting at Thanksgiving dinner.   Congrats Sunshine - I love your creativeness.  Here is how she made it.   Enjoy-Maureen





signature

4 comments :

  1. Loving that owl with his big eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo is happy to bee the selected Nature Calls winner. Me. This Bee is happy to bee the Nature Calls winner. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Melissa! This is such a cute tag.

    ReplyDelete