SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 21, 2016

Thanksgiving is Full of Thanks

Hello Friends, Susan here to introduce this week's Bitten By the Bug 2 Thanksgiving week Cricut Challenge.  Because it is Thanksgiving week in the United States, I thought this would be a perfect time for a Cricut word challenge.  I asked the Design Team to use the word THANKS, THANKFUL, or THANKSGIVING on a project. We, each of us, has so much in our lives to be thankful for, and I wanted to share that with each of you. I hope that each of you finds time this week to create your own Thanks filled project and to share with us. From the Design Team and myself, I wish each of you a happy Thanksgiving!! 


Susan - CTMH Flower Market




Michelle - Flower Market




Caroline - Pooh and Friends, Lacey Labels




 Maureen - Celebrate with Flourish, Autumn Celebrations,  Lovely Floral




Valentyna - Simple Cards, Designer's Calendar



Laurie - Flower Market, Autumn Celebrations




Marti - Opposites Attract, Doodlecharms




Emily - Create A Critter 2

   
   

Post a Comment